Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pictures

Pictures of my us while we were in Utah for my brother's wedding the beginning of May

This one was taken by my sister, Carrie.

The rest were taken by Justin after the wedding at the Salt Lake Temple.




They did a great job making sure Anne didn't fall off the bench, but not such a great job looking at the camera.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cute that the boys are already turning into protective big brothers. Such a sweet family picture :)

Amy said...

I can't believe how darling your children are.

Rachel said...

Amy! Beautiful, beautiful pictures. I love seeing these cute kids growing! So, we *might* spend a couple weeks in San Jose the second half of August. We will want to stay somewhere that is conveniently located to Chris' clients, but also to our dear friends, the Talbots. ;) This may not pan out, but just in case, I'm crossing my fingers that you guys will be in town!

Katie B. said...

Yaay! You have a blog! It's so nice to see the Talbots again. I'll have to add you to my list of blogs to follow.